Tuesday, July 28, 2009

#10 - Go on a walk twice a week for one month.

I don't have an actual picture of us walking...I don't think :) but here' s just a picture of us:


That's from my Mom's wedding in February 2008 - fun time :) Photo taken by: Noah Coffey

Anyway, last night Rob and I took a nice walk after dinner. We walked to the connecting neighborhood and back - it was nice to have some time to reconnect and I feel it gives us a chance to catch up on things we need to talk about in regards to work, life, odds and ends. Basically, I give the schedule update then too. I have a bad habit of forgetting to update him on the weekend schedule...or even the weekly schedule. I'm hoping we can sneak another in on Wednesday evening too.

Ok, that's it from me today...

No comments:

Post a Comment