Sunday, September 13, 2009

#22. Create a scrapbook for our 5 year anniversary.

So I've started on my scrapbook this past Friday that I hope to complete by our 5 year anniversary. I didn't know if I could/would complete this task to be honest. I wasn't really sure if I would take the time to do it all...until...a friend invited me over to scrapbook on a Friday night! What an ingenious idea! (Thanks Beca!) It was SO MUCH FUN! I didn't get home until after 1am (whoops - sorry hubby!) But totally worth it...and we are planning to do it again! So thanks Beca and Jenny for helping me out with this task.

Here a the pages I've started so far:

2 comments:

  1. Beth- Thanks for coming over! I need to schedule this too or I won't get it done. We should do it again; I'll bring the cupcakes!

    Beca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beca - Thanks for having us! Cupcakes sound great :) Looking forward to the next round! I'll bring some Riesling ;)

    ReplyDelete