Monday, October 5, 2009

#36 - Take a trip with Alissa every year and do things that our husbands never want to do.



Here's a pic proving that we took a "trip" this year! :) So we could save more money...er, I mean spend more while we were shopping...Alissa came to stay at our house while Rob was away camping. It worked out great! We hit the outlet mall, the regular mall, visited her cousin in Bloomington, had a fun dinner w/ Darice in Broad Ripple - it was great! The pic of above is @ Brother's in Broad Ripple - we had a few drinks before we headed over to Bazbeaux's from some yummy pizza! It was so much fun catching up and having some good ol' girl talk.

So there you have it! I didn't take any pics this year - but I did enjoy making some memories! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment