Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Brazil Butt Lift: Review 3
Hey y'all!
So I've done High & Tight (H&T) and Tummy Tuck (TT) a few more times now...
H&T seems to still be VERY effective and TT seems to get more challenging everytime I do it. That is one killer ab routine. The waving arms - the extreme tightening of the abs - all the burning - the soreness I feel today. It's 20 minutes of pure core madness. :)
Now on to Sculpt...
The deets:
48 minutes long
You need: Towel, mat, water, & either resistance band or light weights.
The DVD actually gives you a range for each level (beginner, intermediate, & advanced), which I thought is helpful.
Well - in my head I expected it be similar to the Turbo Sculpt workout from Turbo Jam. The time length is similar at least. Some of the moves are similar, but it moves MUCH faster than Turbo Sculpt and even faster than ChaLEAN Extreme while we're on the topic. I am feeling the soreness today in my arms, abs, obliques, and thighs. Not bad, eh? I did the workout with my green/teal resistance band since that was easier to grab than my weights (how's that for honesty?). So there is one person that is doing the workout w/ a resistance band (and she is using the same band I am) and everyone else is using light weights.
So here's the issue - since there is only one person using the resistance bands sometimes the camera person will not show what she is doing between the exercises (i.e. the placement of the band, etc) so at times you have to wing it until you figure it out on your own or see her in the camera shot. It's not a huge deal & after doing it a few more times - it won't matter...but just a little heads up for those that want to use their resistance bands.
Oh, you're using weights? No problem - you won't even notice this. :)
Side note: There's actually two dudes in this workout - it's usually women in the other videos. :)
Leandro still makes me laugh - I really like him more and more each time I work out with him. I am so glad I invested in this workout!
So I've done High & Tight (H&T) and Tummy Tuck (TT) a few more times now...
H&T seems to still be VERY effective and TT seems to get more challenging everytime I do it. That is one killer ab routine. The waving arms - the extreme tightening of the abs - all the burning - the soreness I feel today. It's 20 minutes of pure core madness. :)
Now on to Sculpt...
The deets:
48 minutes long
You need: Towel, mat, water, & either resistance band or light weights.
The DVD actually gives you a range for each level (beginner, intermediate, & advanced), which I thought is helpful.
Well - in my head I expected it be similar to the Turbo Sculpt workout from Turbo Jam. The time length is similar at least. Some of the moves are similar, but it moves MUCH faster than Turbo Sculpt and even faster than ChaLEAN Extreme while we're on the topic. I am feeling the soreness today in my arms, abs, obliques, and thighs. Not bad, eh? I did the workout with my green/teal resistance band since that was easier to grab than my weights (how's that for honesty?). So there is one person that is doing the workout w/ a resistance band (and she is using the same band I am) and everyone else is using light weights.
So here's the issue - since there is only one person using the resistance bands sometimes the camera person will not show what she is doing between the exercises (i.e. the placement of the band, etc) so at times you have to wing it until you figure it out on your own or see her in the camera shot. It's not a huge deal & after doing it a few more times - it won't matter...but just a little heads up for those that want to use their resistance bands.
Oh, you're using weights? No problem - you won't even notice this. :)
Side note: There's actually two dudes in this workout - it's usually women in the other videos. :)
Leandro still makes me laugh - I really like him more and more each time I work out with him. I am so glad I invested in this workout!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hey sexy girl, it's been awhile. I don't know if you do blog awards, but I nominated you for one on my blog since I haven't talked to you in awhile (granted, it's my own fault since I'm never on twitter anymore). Ok, if you do awards, come and get it! xoxox
ReplyDelete