Digital picture frame #1 is done! I hope to mess with the other one tonight or over the weekend. This picture frame - given to me last year by my hubby - is filled w/ current pictures from various dates this past year. I figured it could be the friends and family digital frame :)
The other digital picture frame - given to Rob and I this past Christmas from my Dad and his gf, Lori - will be filled with pictures from our trip to Hawaii this past February. I figured w/ ocean views like that...it needs it's own frame...and a larger one at that! I will post pictures of that one once I complete the task. :)
Update: Digital #2 is complete as well! I figured I could add more Hawaii pictures when I have time...but it's nice to have it displayed again w/ newer pictures! Yay! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment