Tuesday, August 11, 2009

#6 - Drink at least half of my weight in ounces of water on a daily basis.



Like my water cups? Since we have a water cooler at work now - it makes my water consumption a little cheaper! Woohoo! So now I just fill up my water before I leave for work in the AM and just keep filling it up at the water cooler. Saving money...and thinking green! ;) Wait a minute...I need to add this to another new "green" habit on my 101 list.

The brown mug is almost 10 years old now :) We were given them during our senior year since we were the Smoke-Free Class of 2000. Pretty fancy, huh? The other mug I aquired last year at a random recruitment fair. It doesn't fit in my cup holder but it holds a lot of water and has a lid cover to prevent spillage...which is a good thing for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment