Monday, November 9, 2009

Turbo Time! My new self-challenge


Hi friends :)

So I finished up my 2nd round of ChaLEAN Extreme on last week. I then thought - wait! What's next? Another round? Hm, maybe I need to mix it up...what have I been missing the past few weeks (months!)...

Turbo Jam! Yes, I've been mixing it w/ my ChaLEAN Extreme...but it still wasn't the same to me. So my new challenge is to mix up all my Turbo Jam videos for the month of November. I am ready to SWEAT! (and I am ready for Turbo Fire, Chalene Johnson's next big thing, to be released...but we must wait until next year for that!)

So here's my self-challenge:

Do at least ONE turbo workout a day (this could be DVD or live class).
Incorperate the ab workouts from Turbo Jam (TJ) & ChaLEAN Extreme (CEX) at least 4 times a week.
Use both recipes from Turbo Jam Maximum Results & ChaLEAN Extreme.
Drink Shakeology everyday (typically in the morning).
Log all food intake and calorie burn (thanks to BodyBugg - this is easy!)
Report my results weekly - weight loss/gain & measurements here on the blog.

I love my strength training workouts - but for some reason, I think a month of cardio will really do me good. I am so much stronger than I was in January (or when I started TJ in 2007!) - my endurance is at a much better level & I really enjoy the workouts more and more. So I figured I could really push myself this way and see what results come out of it. I am considering mixing in some of the interval workouts from ChaLEAN Extreme as well to mix it up even more. I'll let you know what I finally decide :)

This week's plan:

Monday: TJ Cardio Party 3 & CEX Ab Burner
Tuesday: TJ Fat Blaster & TK w/ Rachel after work
Wednesday: TJ Punch, Kick, & Jam & TJ Ab Jam
Thursday: TJ 3T & CEX Extreme Abs
Friday: TJ Kickin' Cardio Core (includes ab workout) :)
Saturday: TJ Lower Body Blast & CEX I've Got Abs!

If you're interested in joining my challenge, let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment