
It's hard to believe we said our vows just three years ago. It seems that so much has changed, yet, not that much. Some things that come to my mind (in no particular order!) is our home, our cars, our salaries, the (lesser) amount of debt we have, the recession, no H1N1 scare three years ago...the day was just as sunny but much cooler and so windy.
Things I remember from our wedding day:
My fab bridesmaids - we had the best time :)Forgetting the bubbles & my Uncle-in-Law being kind enough to make the trip to get them.
Hyperventilating right before walking down the aisle - it freaked my poor dad out!
Then my maid-of-honor, Alissa, turning around and saying "Beth! You're fine!"
I remember smiling a whole lot.
The ceremony is still a blur - I didn't want it to be. I tried to remain focused but it's like the moments slipped away so darn fast. But I do know I meant what I said ;)
I remember my bustle breaking within a half hour or so of arriving to the reception hall.
The reception coordinator asked where my husband was...and I yell "OH! I have a HUSBAND!" hah - that was my "first" realization.
Dancing my booty off at the reception - Rocky Top was a HUGE hit :)
Smearing cake on my hubby's face
Being so thankful to have such wonderful people to celebrate with
Rob taking my garter off w/ his teeth...lol
It's fun to reflect on such an awesome day...and I really hope others that were able to attend found it as fun.
Cheers to us, babe! Looking forward to reflecting and celebrating many more anniversaries together. :)
Thanks for reading, y'all :)
















Omg, Domino's is my fav!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary, Swissy! ♥
AWWWW, what a sweet post! The pictures are wonderful, you looked so beautiful!
ReplyDelete